Facing the beginning of a new season of field works, Tekom-Lease and LEMKEN are launching a new partnership financing program for soil processing, planting and plant-protection facilities.
As an expert in the field of professional planting, LEMKEN with the total number of employees over 1 600 people and turnover of 390 mln EUR, is among the leading companies of Europe. Nowadays, this family business, established in 1780, with the main plant in Alpen and two other plants in the German city, Haren, and Nagpur, India, manufactures quality and highly-efficient agricultural machines for soil processing, planting and protection of plants. The philosophy and activities of the company set innovations aimed at the client`s highest benefit.
The partnership program of TEKOM-Lease and LEMKEN allows agricultural producers using this unique financial position and getting many advantages:
- Decrease of the load on the client`s balance of payments
- Purchasing power increase
- Flexible terms of leasing adapted to the specifics of the client`s business
- Time saving – the leasing company undertakes all the formalities.
Main financing terms for LEMKEN appliances in terms of the partnership program:
- down payment from 20%
- leasing period: from 1 to 5 years
- one-off fee of 1% of the amount of funding
- payment schedule: personalised.
You can find some additional information or estimation of lease payments by calling +38(048) 784 73 47 or sending your application to our e-mail: email@example.com.