“TEKOM LEASE” is the largest leasing company of the South of Ukraine that offers to get acquainted with the program of funding of buses. Leasing of buses and vans is one of the leading destinations of our activity. We always help our clients to find the most expeditious and cost-effective solution for the development of their business.
The following information will help you to know what are the advantages of passenger transport services in leasing, as well as get acquainted with the procedure of the transaction and the terms of the contract.
The main activity of the company “TEKOM LEASE” is the provision of financial and operational leasing. Specialists of “TEKOM LEASE” will help you to calculate lease payments and provide a cost-efficient solution for the financing of your business on an individual basis.
TERMS OF A TRANSACTION
Our company is always worried about the financial well-being of clients, so that all services provided by leasing bus always has the most loyal conditions.
- validity period of 1 to 5 years (depending on the object type)
- deposit – 30% of the value of the object
- funding currency – Ukrainian hryvnia, US dollars, Euros
- monthly repayment of the lease payments, including:
– payment compensation of the cost part of leasing object
– object registration in the relevant state bodies
– Insurance of the entire period of the lease
– commission of leasing company
- possibility of early repayment of the lease payments and the transfer of ownership of the object at an earlier stage
Leasing is becoming affordable and convenient investment tool:
- as a service complex, leasing relieves the Lessee to sign a package of documents (mortgage, sale, object insurance), replacing it with a single financial leasing agreement
- significant costs for insurance and registration of the object bears leasing company giving the Lessee installments for the whole period of lease
- object appreciation is from 8% to 15% per annum of its total value
- “Transparency” of the lease payments and the lack of hidden fees
- Helpinthe calculation ofleasepayments.
For bus leasing, you must:
- Select a bus.
- Address to the manager of the “TEKOM LEASE” company for the calculation of the payment schedule and agree on terms.
- Provide the required documents.
- Sign the contract and make the down payment.
- Get the selected bus in use.
Operating leaseis the transfer of the leased object carried out for a period shorter than the term of its depreciation.Suitable for commercial vehicles with high rates of obsolescence.
Financial leasingallows you to operate the facility for a specified period of time (not less than 1 year) for which the lessee repays its cost parts and becomes full owner.This pledge of transaction becomes leasing object.
Buses onlease is the most convenient and financially profitable way to increase the amount of rolling stock of your fleet and its modernization.
The Company “TEKOM LEASE” is ready to finance the purchase of minibuses on lease and high sided cars on lease for Ukrainian and foreign manufacturers.Our advantage is a well-established relations with suppliers who had become our reliable partner.
Contact “TEKOM LEASE” for more information!