In September 2019, TEKOM-Lease leased out SENNEBOGEN 835M with the cost of 467,5 thousand Euro to one of the leading private port operators of Ukraine.
According to the information provided by the Ukrainian Sea Ports Authority, the freight traffic of domestic ports increased by almost 20%. Handling of cargoes at ports is performed by specialised machines playing a big role in the intensification of handling operations. A distinctive feature of this equipment is its high cost, which is caused by its capacity and specifics of work with large freight volumes. Procurement of expensive port machines requires great investment costs. Here is leasing there for!
The terms of financing envisage a down payment to be made by the lessee in the size of 30% and leasing period of 36 months, which allow modernising port capacities at minimal initial costs.
Main advantages of financial leasing:
- decrease of the necessity to have own capital funds
- increasing purchasing power
- the lessee`s time saving – replacement of the whole package of documents – sale, security, insurance agreements with one lease agreement
- all formalities related to the procurement of specialised machines, their registration, payment of statutory charges and insurance are undertaken by the leasing company
- flexible terms, adjustment of the schedule of payments to the lessee`s business
- tax preferences – tax credit to the amount of VAT of the full cost of main assets, reduction of taxable profits through the depreciation of facilities
You can find some additional information or estimation of lease payments by calling +38 (048) 784 73 47 or sending your application to our e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to answer all your questions!